LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Banned AGAIN!!

DAMN...

Once again I get banned for campaigning against old pervy men & webstitutes. Here is the "warning message" AirG sent me...





~*~"Permanent"~*~ . . . Guess I gotta chill out on it. AirG be gettin all kinds of mad bcuz they call it "harassment"... then after they look at what was said... they remove my ban. It has happened before, it will probably happen again.

See I think telling a person who advertises the price of their pussy that she is a ho should be called "justice", not "harassment". Especially when there is a majority of children that populate the website. I mean its advertised for 14 & up....

Oh well, its just another bit of information people can take to heart when they are present for the deciding argument for "free speech" on the internet.

See ya'll in the room!

~S*W*I~

Post a Comment

Furniture Outlet OC