LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miss me???


A muthafukka been at Arbys!! LMAO
WHATS BEEF?

So I guess most of ya'll have noticed, a muthafukka hasn't been on in a minute...

Reason?

AirG has officially taken away the ability to log on to their service from the internet. More specifically, no more stationary IP's for free. You have to have a mobile device and a mobile ISP (that they can bill).

Now seeing as how I dont REEEEEEALLY give a fuck enough to pay for a chat service, you will most likely only see me on Free Fridays. And no, its not that I dont have enough to pay 50 cents... I just cant justify paying $150 a year to AirG!! Ya'll know Im a chatwhore... Im just a sensible chatwhore... I like holding on to things like this...


See u when I see u...
Guaranteed to be in I.C.U....
1 more time...
S.W.I.
Post a Comment

Furniture Outlet OC