LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SUPPORT@AIRG.COM, FREE SPEECH, RACISM, NAACP, & MEL GIBSON

     I dont kno why AirG even posts their "support@airg.com" email address as an option when someone has a problem with their mobile website, seeing as how I have written support COUNTLESS times and I have yet to receive a NON-CANNED response.  I mean seriously all I ever see coming from this address is some sort of pre-formed message that never has anything to do with the topic of my initiated message.  You write AirG about the rampant racism going on in the forums, they send back a sentence about how you have been banned for security purposes.  You write AirG about being locked out of access, they dont even write back PERIOD. You write AirG a concise message about how USERS can help monitor the website using programming that AirG has already has in place, still, THEY DONT WRITE BACK PERIOD.
     I know AirG has a lot going on, seeing as how they are actively trying to be ~THE~ place for mobile chatting, but I have been a user for the last 8+ years and I have yet to see any progress in the area for which they need to be the most active... RESPONDING TO THEIR USER COMPLAINTS.  I mean, is AirG not a website for the people? Is AirG not trying to help change the landscape of their own chat community? Is AirG just trying to bump membership by creating fake profiles that nobody ever uses just so the numbers look better to would-be investors? I dont know, and its not like they write back very often for me to find out. All I do know is, I see a lot more people trying to do what I have already done, help people chat for free.

I found this on one of the other poser posts:
AirG is also known by the following other names on a number of major mobile carriers and pay-as-you-go mobile cell phone services: Virgin Vibe, Boost Hookt, Hookt, Mon Ami, Air Date, Orange Lounge, Friendz, myFriendz, Friends, Games Lobby Lounge, Sports Lounge, Latino Lounge, Friends Lounge, The Lounges, Globe Friends, Addict Lounge, Smart Friends, Smart Buddies Lounge, Blue Lounge/Salon Bleu, Amp'd Chat, MTV Loveline, TELUS Chat Central, Xtra Lounge, Café Chat, Phat Chat, Phat Lounge, Amp'd Lounge, Love Me Love Me Not, CoolTalk, Coolchat, 3 Lounge, HOT Talk, Rainbow Room, The Lounge, v.Lounge, airG Chat, C-Lounge, Conexion Latina, Sports Chat, Games Room, Green Room, Red Light Lounge, Salon Latino, Chat Central, Chatr.cz, Chatr.ro, Chatr.it, Chatr.es, Cool Pics, airG Chat, Nuestra Comunidad, airG Chat en Español, Conexion Ideas.

     Now you tell me... is a business that goes by SO MANY different names really trying to be transparent, or are they just trying to be a parent?  And if they are trying to parent, would they be a good one like Bill Cosby, or a bad one, like, say, Mel Gibson?

Ill let you decide...
By the way, Im still locked out...

~Sick
Post a Comment

Furniture Outlet OC