LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So I loved my 6 months off...

HOW WAS YOURS?  MY SUMMER WAS GREAT, FALL TOO SOFAR AS I CAN TELL, THOUGH I HAVE LOST MY LAPTOP DUE TO OVER-USE. DAYUM ACER ISN'T MADE TO RUN FOR THE LONG HAUL. MATTER OF FACT I'M ACTUALLY TYPIN G FROM MY SWYPE ATM, WHICH IS NICE AND ALL BUT I PREFER THE FREEDOM OF PIANO OVER PLUCKING A VIOLIN, SO GO FIGURE.

SO WHILE PLUCKING ALONG I GOT TO THINKING ABOUT ONLINE ADVERTISING & THEIR ROLE IN THE DATA SQUEEZE AS I LIKE TO CALL IT. THE DATA SQUEEZE IS WHEN YOU HAVE A THROTTLE LIMIT ON YOUR PLAN SO YOUR SPEED SLOWS DOWN WITH THE MORE INFORMATION YOU DOWNLOAD. AND I SEE APPS RUNNING VIDEO COMMERCIALS. WE ARE TALKING MAJOR MEGABYTES, WHEN SOME PPL HAVE GIGABYTE LIMITS. IT'S KINDA SICK, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS WIDESPREAD. SO THESE PEOPLE PAY LESS MONEY, SAY 20 BUX A MONTH TOTAL, ALL SO THEY CAN SMARTPHONE-IT AROUNDS THEE TOWN AND HAVE LIMITED ACCESS TO THE "FREE" APPS THEY SO LOVE. LIKE THEY CAN'T GO WITHOUT PLAYING WORDS WITH FRIENDS. EVER.

WHAT THEY FAIL TO REALIZE IN THIS ENDEAVOR, THEIR LIFE IS BEING SLOWLY SUCKED AWAY FROM THEM BY THEIR DATA PLAN. YES YOU DON'T PAY THAT MUCH FOR A PHONE. YES YOU HAVE ALL THE SAME APPS AS EVERYONE ELSE WITH THE GOOD SERVICE. DIFFERENCE? ABOUT $100 A MONTH. AND OH YA, THEM PEOPLE AREN'T WAITING 3 MINUTES TO SEE THE GOOGLE IMAGE-SEARCH RESULTS  COME UP WHEN THEY CLICK "FIND MORE LIKE." HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU SEARCH AN IMAGE A DAY, OR LOAD A CHAT PAGE, OR SCROLL THROUGH VINE, INSTAGRAM, OR FB? WITH AS MUCH AS I SEARCH, THAT 1200 BUX A YEAR IS AFFORDING ME MORE TIME. I'M BUYING LIFE, DAYUM NEAR LITERALLY.

THANK GOD FOR WIFI TOO. THE FIOS CLOUD GEEK SQUAD GUY GUY TOLD ME THEY MAY START TO LIMIT WIFI DATA IN MY AREA THOUGH, WHICH IS CONCERNING. THEN AGAIN THE SAME GUYS AT THAT WAL-MART TRIED TO JUSTIFY THE NSA SPYING THAT WE JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS LAST SUMMER (AND PROBABLY BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS NOW). I ASKED HIM HOW HE SHOULD FEEL TOWARDS HIS CUSTOMERS. HE REPLIED THAT THEY ARE IN AMERICA, THEY SHOULD EXPECT TO BE WATCHED. THE IRONY, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE WAS A MINORITY INDIVIDUAL. THE CIA WATCHED THE BLACK PANTHERS IN THE 60'S AND HERE THIS GUY IS, DEFENDING THE GOVERNMENT FROM THE THREAT OF HIS COMPANY'S OWN CUSTOMERS  FEELINGS OF VIOLATION & ABUSE. BUT I DIGRESS...

IT'S FUNNY TO ME THAT I SOMETIMES PAY FOR APPS TO NOT HAVE ADS. YET I LOOK AT IT AS TIME GAINED. IF LESS ADS MEANS MORE TIME FOR ME TO BE ALIVE AND USE THIS INFORMATION, I'M IN. LIKE THIS POST FOR EXAMPLE. IF THIS HAD TAKEN MUCH LONGER, I'D HAVE PROLLY QUIT BY NOW. BUT IM A GREAT SWYPER TYPER, STILL THIS IS MAKING ME THINK I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN REMINDING YOU THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR ADS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. SO GET GOOD SERVICE. STOP THINKING THAT 5GIGS IS ENOUGH, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU RUN PANDORA OR LOVE TO DOWNLOAD CAM COPIES OF MOVIES FROM TORRENT SITES. GET ADBLOCK PLUS. DO SOMETHING, CUZ IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE THEY SHUT THIS WHOLE INTERNET EXPERIMENT DOWN COMPLETELY, ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ARE SO EASY TO PISS OFF...

SICK

Post a Comment

Furniture Outlet OC